Monday, March 12, 2012

Facepoop

Spent the day working... Actually working, like, on a project, using my words, writing about technology stuff, and at the end of the day checked Words With Friends to see if was my move and already tired from searching for just the right words for work started playing my turns in each of the five games I'm in at the moment only to have my opponents immediately take their turns and have it be my turn again which caused my turn to seemingly never end and already so very tired from all the words and having mostly all consonants in one game and only all vowels in another was reduced to playing words like "elf" and "nay" and "tire" which aren't at all as valuable as words one might be able to play with a reasonable mix of both vowels and consonants and having to play boards that are either almost full or totally fugged up by going only in one direction jammed all up into a corner made me wish I'd never clicked that stupid link and instead went straight to the couch with my blankie and a kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment