Friday, March 16, 2012

Harsh Poop

When it's late at night or we've just watched The Walking Dead, I won't go out into the backyard. Too dark. It's a big yard full of zombies waiting to eat me alive. So if I scoop the boxes late, the trash goes right outside the backdoor where I can grab it in the morning.

I forgot this morning, having come & gone through the front door, so it was there when David and I came home from dinner. I'd been telling him a story about a totally ineffectual boob at a temp staffing agency when he said "wet bag of poop" as we approached the back door. I stopped and told him that I thought that was going a little too far, that she seems to mean well but just can't get the job done, and then in his tipsy state he pointed to the wet bag of poop sitting there on the step. Yup. Wet bag of poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment