Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sooper Poop Scoop

The guest scooper gig went great. No one dropped any atom poop bombs or piddled anywhere she shouldn't have. Good poopers, those kids.

But there was one problem... My dear friend has the flimsiest poop scooper I think I've ever seen. How I didn't snap it like a toothpick, I've no idea. The contents of our boxes would have caused that thing to explode into a kajillion plastic shards.

So I'm going to get her a belated housewarming gift. It might seem silly, but when you have a sturdy - possibly bulletproof - poop scooper, it makes the job so much easier, and easier = not as sucky.

With a sturdy scooper you know you can dig into every corner without any concern that the handle's gonna snap & fly up and spew litter every fricken where. Like into your face. Which has almost happened to me. It only takes that one scare. Cold shiver. Can't let that happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment